Thursday, August 17, 2017

Hello 3rd Trimester!


Today I enter my 3rd (and FINAL!!!) Trimester.
Thank you, Jesus. There is an end in sight!
How Far Along:
28 Weeks
Size of baby:
Baby is the size of an eggplant
Total Weight Gain/Loss:
I have gained 22 lbs
( I gained 50 lbs with Kate & Claire! Yikes!)
Maternity Clothes:
I wear pretty much all maternity
Gender:
Don't know...It's a Surprise!
Movement:
Lots of kicks & rolls. Baby is most active at night (like the girls were)
Sleep:
I'm sleeping pretty good, but I am still SO, SO tired.
What I miss:
Coffee & Wine.
Cravings:
Steak
Symptoms:
Still have all day sickness & nausea. Yes, you read that right. I am still nauseous all day. Shoot me now. With the girls, that ended at 26 weeks, and here I am in my THIRD trimester and I still feel sick. I haven't thrown up in over a month, but I still feel yucky.
And, I am tired...so, so, so, tired which I think makes me feel even more nauseous.

Best Moment this week:
I found out I passed my glucose test! Yay!
Now, I just hope the all day nausea goes away.
With the girls, it went away at about 26-28 weeks.
Why, oh why, do I still feel still feel yucky? *sigh*

Kate wanted a belly shot also with her doll stuffed in her shirt :)
I can't believe that I only have 12 weeks left, but at the same time, I feel like this pregnancy has gone by so slowly! I know once school gets out in a few weeks & summer arrives then time is going to fly by! We are going to start working on the nursery this weekend...it is becoming real that we are going to have another baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment