Friday, August 18, 2017

Insta Friday


It's Insta Friday!
Time to post all your pictures from Instagram.
Here is a snapshot of my birthday week via Instagram.
Sunday night, we celebrated my birthday at my parents house.
My dad made the best ribs ever. Seriously amazing.
On Monday (my actual birthday) I had to go to a Memorial Service for a former student who took her own life. It has been a rough 2 weeks and the whole situation has really affected me & I am still processing. When I got home from the service, my mom & older sister had decorated our kitchen for my birthday to cheer me up.
And, they took the girls to get me birthday balloons.
For my birthday dinner, I just wanted to spend it with Kevin & the girls so we got a Zachary's pizza to go. And, ate it on paper plates. Best B-day dinner ever.
Birthday Cake.....Recipe coming soon. Amazingness.
Tulips. I love tulips. I used to say roses were my favorite flower, but I think tulip are.
Kevin put in a stone pathway for me over the weekend.:
My mother in law got Kate this necklace for her birthday in January.
Kate loves it & wants to wear it everyday.
Check out the font....Comic Sans....font fail.
(I am a font snob. This font is not okay)
The weather in Nor Cal has been crazy. And cold. And rainy.
Um, it is June. It should not be 55 degrees out.
The sun has been out one day this week.
Claire pretending to be a dog all afternoon.
Patriotic Goldfish for Memorial Day.
2 little girls posing for the "camera"
Flowers in my Kitchen Window:
Check how our garden is growing:
Kate cheering on Claire at swim lessons.

Getting her chair to help me make dinner.
Brinner! Breakfast for Dinner.
Scrambled eggs, Monkey Bread & Blueberries.
My view last night. On the couch. In cozy slippers & jammies.
Playing Angry Birds and Words with Friends. Addicted to the ipad.
Cutest picture of Kevin & Claire taken last night.
Too bad it was at 10pm & Claire was still awake.
LinkSo, there was our week in Instagram pictures.
So fun to ditch my fancy camera every once in a while.
I am a fan of Instagram, so fun to play around with all the different filters!

Linking up:
life rearranged

And, if you haven't entered
Mel's Favorite Things Birthday Giveaway, make sure you enter!
Giveaway ends midnight on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment