Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Three Things!



Happy Labor Day!

I have 3 things to share on this lovely 3 day Weekend.


{ONE}
Claire's Flamingo Birthday Party was Saturday!
It was a blast!
 Full party post coming later this week!


{TWO}
Kevin was shocked I had never seen Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory
 (I have also never seen Star Wars, Karate Kid, Rocky & other "classic" movies...he thinks I was deprived as a child )
 We had a family movie night tonight & all watched Willy Wonka. 
The kids loved it! I still can't get over the fact all 4 grandparents sleep in the same bed #gross
But, besides that...it was a cute movie! Gene Wilder was such a talented actor!


{THREE}
In a month, I am heading to Las Vegas!
The last time I was in Vegas was 7 years ago for my best friends 30th Birthday.
We are staying at the MGM Grand & will be there for 3 nights.
Vegas is where the Rodan + Fields convention is this year, so I want to make the most of it!

Here is where I need your help.... I need suggestions for restaurants & show recommendations!
I am taking 5 girls on my team out for a special dinner & then a show.
Another night we are having a team dinner with about 25 of us and then possibly another show.
Last time I was in Vegas we saw KA....I was not a fan.
I have seen other Cirque shows here when they were in San Francisco & loved them, so I would like to see another one in Vegas. I have heard O is good...has anyone seen it?
I REALLY wanted to see Britney, but she isn't playing while we are in Vegas. So bummed!
I would LOVE to hear your dinner and show suggestions! 
I would also love to hear any other Vegas suggestions that you have! 
Thank you!


I hope you are having a great Labor Day Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment