Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Pajama Day


Yesterday was the first official day of Christmas Break, so I declared it Pajama Day at our house.
I always like to have a lazy pajama day on my first day of "break" (Thanksgiving, Christmas, Spring Break & the first day of Summer Break.)
I like having one day of nothing schedule, no agenda & no where to go.
We stayed in our pj's all day & hung out. It was much needed.
On Sunday night, I stayed up & cleaned the house so that when I woke up on Monday morning, I would come downstairs to a clean house. Love that.
And, I was able to focus on the girls all day and not worry about getting things done around the house....the house was clean, so we just hung out in our pj's, doing Christmas crafts:
Even Claire sat still!
We made Christmas goodies ,
watched Frosty the Snowman,
made Peppermint Hot Chocolate.
During naptime I organized my Christmas Dinner Menu & Shopping List (I am hosting Christmas this year for the first time ever! Kevin's side of the family & my side of the family are coming over)
and watched a Cheesy Lifetime Christmas movie
and I folded some laundry....maybe I will actually get caught up with laundry over Break. I can dream, right?
When Kevin got home, he showed the girls a message to them from Santa that he created HERE:
The girls LOVED their individual messages from Santa.
The looks on their faces was priceless!
Today is another mellow day with no real agenda besides Christmas crafts & more baking.
Oh, and I need to wrap Christmas presents...haven't even started wrapping.
We might just stay in our pj's again today.
I just love Christmas Break.

No comments:

Post a Comment