Monday, August 14, 2017

Week In Pictures


Recent happenings through the eyes of my phone camera.

Finished my first of two patriotic wreaths!


Chim turned 3!


Snow...again.


So I made Joni's yummy chili!


New flat iron is blowing my mind.  Will be great since I am about to chop my hair!


Again, a shameful selfie, but my hair has never been this straight before this flat iron!


Cheering on friends at tryouts!


Somebody got a beard trim!


Brought in donuts for coworkers - I am going to turn into a donut if I keep eating these things!


We hit 70 on Friday!  Chimi stayed in the shade though.



Then we grilled and took out our furniture!



We have already had an awesome start to the weekend!  Had a great meeting with Deborah from The Cozy Cottage to help us blend our ideas for the main floor. Can't wait to get going!

Follow me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment