Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Christmas Tour


Better late than never, right?  I have already shared our upstairs Christmas decor, and now for the main floor!  Bradley says, "Welcome!"


I will start with the built ins since they are my new favorite!



Doubled up stockings for Bradley since my mom brought up his family stocking.



I love how the ornament garland looks with the new set up!  So does Chim. :)



And Sprinkles, too!


I have so much more space to load up the Christmas crap!! :)




The best part of Christmas - this little man!


Now for the tree!  I always start off with my favorite ornaments that we started collecting when we were dating!  I looked too late this year, so we had to order one online and it should come sometime next week.  Oops.



Not much better than a tree lit up at night!


The sideboard has the usual suspects (and an empty frame I need to fill).



And we have a few other touches here and there.


The front door is pretty much the same as always, except I forgot to change to our Christmas doormat!  



I think my deco mesh obsession is waning...or maybe all of my wreaths are just getting a little ragged from being out in the elements all these years!  I need to decide what to do for next year...



I'm already getting my post Christmas depression.  I just love the magic of the holidays!  I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!

Follow me on Facebook!


No comments:

Post a Comment