Sunday, May 28, 2017

The 2011 Summer List


Summer has officially begun & I am LOVING it.
As soon as the weekend began, I felt like a huge weight had been lifted.
No school for 2.5 months. Hooray!

I love the lazy days of summer.
This summer I was very intentional about our schedule. It is very un-scheduled.
We have a couple trips planned, but day to day is very wide open (besides swim lessons).
I kept it unscheduled on purpose...I want to have the freedom and flexibility of having lots of hang out time with the girls & with friends. Impromptu playdates & pool parties? Bring them on!

We made a Summer List last year and I plan on making one every summer!
It makes me be a little more intentional with our summer and I love lists....it feels SO good to cross things off lists!
Kate's excitement when I told her I didn't have to go to work for over 2 months!
Kate and I made the Summer List again this year while Claire was napping.
Claire + Sharpies = Not a good idea.
We came up with some fun ideas for this summer.
Check it out:
Can't wait to get some of these crossed off!
My personal favorites that she added are:
- Help Claire share
- Teach Claire the ABC's

When Claire woke up we asked her what she wanted to put on the summer list.
Claire's Summer List:
1. Go to Mimi's
2. Go to Grandma's
3. Go Swimming
4. Meet Belle

I think Summer 2011 is going to be a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment