Saturday, May 27, 2017

Meeting Bakerella


This afternoon, the one and only Bakerella was at our local Williams-Sonoma for a book signing of her cookbook, Cake Pops. As soon as her book signing dates were released & I found out she was going to be in our area, I knew I had to go! I love Bakerella!
So, this afternoon, my friend Becky and I ventured out with the crowds to meet Bakerella and have her sign our cookbooks!
Becky & I waiting in line:
We arrived about 40 minutes early & were given numbers 33 & 34. I was happy we were near the front! While in line, we ran into my friend Heather. (but, we never got a picture!)
They also served us delicious Pumpkin Bars while we waited in line...they were SO good! 

They let us into the store & Bakerella did a 15 minute Question & Answer time for all of us to ask cake pop and other baking related questions.
I have only attempted Cake Pops once, and they were SO good! They didn't look as pretty as Bakerella's but I am anxious to try them out again with the tip & pointers she gave us during her presentation!
After the Q & A, we were sent back outside to line up in our number order and they let us back into the store 10 at a time to get our books signed by Bakerella.

Becky & I anxiously waiting to get our books signed!
We were so excited!
(I had a dream about the book signing last night. Yes, I am a dork!)

Here is Becky, Bakerella & I:

Bakerella & I:
Picture of Bakerella signing my book:
(Thanks Becky for the picture!)

And, my signed book:

Bakerella was so incredibly sweet & very humble! Love her!
It was such a fun afternoon meeting her and listening more about her delicious cake pops!

No comments:

Post a Comment