Monday, May 22, 2017

Hello 20 Weeks A Winner


Hello, 20 Weeks.
So thankful to be halfway through this pregnancy. It has gone by SO slowly. Probably because I have felt awful the entire time. Mel & pregnancy are not friends.
Hello, August Due Date.
Guaranteed it will be the hottest summer we have had in years.
I plan on floating in our pool all summer.

Hello, Baby Bump.
I am still squeezing myself into my regular clothes. And soon I will be saying hello to Maternity Clothes. Which I need to buy since I gave away ALL my baby stuff & maternity clothes 2 years ago.
Hello, Bun in the Oven
How I told Kevin about Baby #3 way back in December.
Hello, Sweet Baby.
Waving at us at our 12 week appointment.
Hello, Prayers.
For our 20 week ultra sound this afternoon. I always get so nervous before my appointments.
Praying for a healthy baby! Can't wait to see how baby has grown since we last saw it at 12 weeks.
Hello, All Day Sickness.
I have been saying hello to you since 6 weeks. And, you have worn out your welcome.
I would like to say good-bye to you. I am sick of feeling sick 24/7 and puking. Enough is enough. I was like this with the girls until 22 weeks. I keep reminding myself there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Hello #15, you are the WINNNER of the PW Cookbook!
Congrats, Emily! Email me so I can mail you the cookbook!

Hope you all have a lovely Monday!
Linkng up with Lisa!

No comments:

Post a Comment