Monday, May 8, 2017

My Sisters Wedding Professional Pictures


Today, my sister has been married 4 months.
They got their wedding album last week & I realized I never posted any of the Professional Wedding Pictures like I promised! Oops!
{I posted pictures I took HERE.}

I love looking at people's wedding pictures & their professional pictures turned out great!
(And, it doesn't hurt that my sister & Jason are beautiful people!)

All photos by Hoffmann Photographer.
(Steve Hoffmann was the photographer. He is a family friend of ours. He was also our youth group leader when we were in high school! He became a professional photographer about 8 years ago. He is based out of Orange County/Los Angeles. I know a lot of you are MomTog's. Steve photographed DrewB's wedding 6 years ago!)

Getting Ready:

The Girls:

{Claire was taking a nap during all these pictures, but she chickened out walking down the aisle anyways, so the nap during pictures was just a foreshadowing of what was to come!}



The Guys:


The Ceremony:

Bridal Party:


Bride & Groom:

Reception:
{My Toast}
{The First Dance}
{Sign of a good wedding...heyyyyyyyy!!!!!!}
Thanks for looking at the photo-overload!
I love weddings!
This weekend marks the first of 5 weddings that we have in the next 3 months!
I can't wait...Let Wedding Season begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment