Tuesday, June 27, 2017

blog lift


Dude, that took WAY too much time.

I completed my monthly blog lift [for those of you Google Readers, hint hint]. It took me all morning and I don't know why. Actually, I do---I decided to revamp my blog list and good grief, I read way too many blogs. I hope I didn't drop too many off my list. Let me know if yours is missing now. Who decided organizing them into categories was a good idea?!

And just to make things more stressful, my laptop is freaking out on me. The screen goes dim for no apparent reason. It's so dim it's practically black, even when I'm using it, and the only thing that works is to restart the whole freaking thing. Let's talk about how much this annoys me, especially when I'm in the middle of something important that hasn't been saved! Now the new computer is looking even better...

I went with a cleaner look this time and I love it. The new banner and buttons might give you a sneak peek into my company's logo....if you need a teaser. I've been working my face off on this new site. I can't wait until it's ready for a big reveal! Hopefully before our trip, but we'll see.

And now I need to do something outside because it's actually sunny today and it's my last day off before our trip. A little sun wouldn't hurt my pastiness, you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment