Thursday, June 22, 2017

pretties


Sometimes I just like to look at pretty pictures, don't you? Let's do it, shall we?

Two pictures from Desire to Inspire, interior design by Mabley Handler:


There are a ton more pictures that I love from this blog but I don't have the energy to post and link them right now. But if you are in the mood for eye candy galore, check it out.

Keri sent me a link to a fabulous design company, after purchasing one of their cards. Seriously adorable website and super fun designs, too. Check them out here: Curly Girl Design

[very appropriate for those of us who move a lot, and feel a little out of place at times.]




[probably one of the cutest engagement cards ever. I kind of want to frame it for myself. Is that wrong?]




[So true.]






[awwww, so cute it makes me want to puke.]



[Love. It.]



[mmmmm, umbrellas in my drink....]



[I couldn't have imagined a more perfect thank you card.]



[How about both?]

So there you have it, some random eye candy to enjoy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment