Saturday, June 17, 2017

Best Birthday Ever!


So...my birthday isn't until April 7, but my mom knows me all too well.  Two ways to my heart are food and Christmas! :)  My parents are in town this weekend and she showed up with early birthday presents: Christmas clearance from my favorite Des Moines store, Wicker and the Works!  We went a few weekends ago (when I saw the elf legs) and I wanted it all!

First up - she got the elf legs!  She said they were the last ones in the store - meant to be!


Next up - a North Pole sign!  It certainly looks like the North Pole in this place so it is very fitting.


She also found this cute tray and spreader.


Last but not least - Rockette reindeer!



This is how my sweet mom saw me when she was my alarm clock growing up for early morning dance team in high school.  It's amazing she still loves me.


Last night we picked up a few clearance items from Target.  I think I am going to use some of these lollipops in the Cupcake Wreath next year.  I guess I was a little premature thinking this would be the last Christmas decor post.



We are going to the Styx concert tonight and I cannot wait!  Such a fun weekend already!

No comments:

Post a Comment