Thursday, June 29, 2017

2nd Annual Cookie Recipe Exchange


It's that time of year again....
The Larson Lingo's Cookie Recipe Exchange!
Coming to a blog near you...one week from today
12.07.11

Last year's Cookie Recipe Exchange was so much fun, I can't wait to do it again!

There were almost 30 recipes linked up last year, I can't wait to see what you link up this year.
I made so many of the recipes you linked up last year and was able to give cookies to friends & family during the holidays. I love trying new recipes!

On Wednesday, December 7th, I will put up a blog post with one of my favorite cookie recipes and I will have a linky up so you can link up your favorite cookie (or cookie bar) recipe!


It can be a recipe you have already blogged about, or you can post a new recipe.
It doesn't have to be a Holiday Cookie recipe (but it can if you want it to!)
Have you been wanting to spill the beans on a secret family cookie recipe? Now is the time!
Post your favorite cookie recipe or a "tried & true" cookie recipe!
Is there a cookie recipe on Pinterest that you have been wanting to make? Pin it, Make it & Link it!

Cookies, Cookie Bars, Brownies, Fudge....I can't wait to see what recipe you share!

Be sure to comes back next Wednesday to link up (or to just check out everyone's recipes!)
You can grab a button on my sidebar
<----------------------------------

For those of you who missed it last year, I hope you join in this year!
Start digging through your cookbooks & recipe boxes...
It's time to make some cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment