Thursday, June 15, 2017

Some E cards


Seriously, this e-card site is the funniest thing ever. I just finished laughing so hard that I'm almost crying. Of course, some of the cards are so incredibly inappropriate and R-rated that I would NEVER post them here [some are just PG-13 and made me laugh, but I still won't post them. My Grandma reads this!]. Anyway, enjoy a few faves and go check out their site for a few laughs:

[Sometimes I like to annoy]

[Totally!]

[Random, but really funny]

[Ah, anything wedding is fun for me]

[This one is only funny because I love old people. Not disgusting at all, but hilarious]

[What should have been on our Thank You cards]

[Appropriate! But this picture is absolutely not okay]

[My thoughts exactly.]

[Why is this so funny to me?]

No comments:

Post a Comment