Monday, July 17, 2017

April Fun!


April is always such a fun month!  I turned 32 on April 7 so Bradley and I celebrated with an Instagram selfie! :)  Sprinkles celebrated by photo bombing.


Then I went into work and discovered all of this amazingness by my coworkers!  They know me well. :)


Work appropriate cards. :)


Birthday cupcakes at work from Made by Michelle!


We always go to Benihana (world's greatest restaurant) with my bestie's fam!  Please tell me everyone has signed up for the free $30 birthday meal coupon for Benihana?!  Bradley was a little rambunctious...


Mickey fried rice!!


Future mini besties.


Nate picked up some Cocoa and Fig cupcakes!


I wanted this raincoat for my birthday but the dots weren't placed very well for the price, so back it went.  Might have helped if I didn't have my jammies paired with it. :)


April is also Vikings auditions which are my second favorite time of year!  (Christmas is #1, duh).


Bradley loved coming to practice. :)


Grey nails - new favorite.


Then we went to Iowa for the weekend!  It felt good to put on shorts with the nice weather!


We got to see my amazing grandparents!  Bradley was excited.


We also had Nate's family reunion!  Bradley got the cutest presents, including his new Sperry's! :)


He liked his new Vikings shirt more than he is showing. :)


The little girls stayed with their Uncle Bear.


I met up for coffee with one of my favorite people ever - cousin Molly!


Brunch with the fam was next!





How most pictures actually turn out. :)


Bradley LOVES his Tickle Monster book from Megan and Ryan!!  Thank you!


Bradley and I have been absolutely LOVING the weather!  I recently went to four days a week at work and it has helped so much to get some QT with the little man.  We love our day off!


Hope everyone had an amazing month!

Follow me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment