Saturday, July 29, 2017

Week In Pictures


Recent happenings through the eyes of my phone camera.

Pre vaycay pedi at my favorite nail salon!


Fun mani and Starbucks!


I swear Chimi is ALWAYS posing and begging for pictures. :)


First baby gift that I received from one of my sweet coworkers!  Obsessed with the giraffe feet!


Little girls love sitting here while we cook.


Love new tumblers!


Work fun!  Well, for a while it was fun...

This has been our go to dinner recently!  Spinach, rotisserie chicken, pickles, tomatoes, avocado, cucumber, lemon juice and salt and pepper.  Addicted!!


Every morning I gather as many snacks as I can find to bring to work.  Never enough!


New magnetic board from Hobby Lobby!  Matches the loft so nicely.


We have had tons of stone samples laying around and can't figure out what we like.  So hard!


Had our St Patty's wreath up!  Only decor I got around to!


The lithe girls had dentals recently.  Chimi is always a little drugged for a while after.


Spotted this at Sam's Club and am obsessed!!  Feel like this is a must have for this summer with the fam at the lake!


We are still making tons of smoothies!  Love our Nutribullet!


So vacation got me super behind on the Closet Remix Challenge, but I like to think I still did an ok job with it. :)  Here are a few that I posted on Instagram.  Comment if there are any outfit deets you are curious about!












I realized I matched my tumbler as I was leaving. :)




Follow me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment