Saturday, July 22, 2017

10 on 10 January 2013


 Before I post my 10 on 10, I just wanted to say thank you for all your nice comments about my 26th Act of Kindness. 
It was really nothing I did, just God working through people!
10 pictures on the 10th day of the month!
{Document a snapshot of your life & find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!}
 
It's the first 10 on 10 of 2013!
My day has been CRAZY busy. 
Here's a sneak peek!
It's cutie season! Love, love, love these oranges. The girls & I eat about 4 a day...each!
 Beautiful January Day. Fun puffy clouds:

  This girl's answer is Hysterical. Saying the power went out & that is why the time was 12:00. Classic.
 Sharpening pencils.
 It was a long day of school with a meeting after school. It called for some Peanut m&m's

 After school snack for the girls. English muffins with cinnamon sugar:
Bo Bo the Wonder Dog:
Kate picked some flowers for me:
 Getting some things prepped for Kate's 6th Birthday Party that's coming up!
I hope you had a good 10th! 
Check out more 10 on 10 here:
 ten on ten button

No comments:

Post a Comment