Monday, July 31, 2017

Week In Pictures


Recent happenings through the eyes of my phone camera.

The couches have helped so much!  The front section of our house is looking so much better!


I had a ladies crab night!  It was so fun to catch up with crab loving girlfriends and eat delicious food!



The little girls got their Halloween costumes - Star Wars themed!  Sprinkles clearly isn't enjoying hers...funny video on my Instagram. :)




My SIL keeps sending me pics of my nephew and it makes me so sad!  He is so stinking cute!




Lowe's is all set for Christmas!  I always knew they were my favorite home improvement store. :)


Anyone else have snuggly pups and find it SO HARD to get up and leave them in the morning?  Makes me want to cry!


Turned on the fireplace for the first time this season!  Chimi is a happy girl!


Whenever the fire detectors run out of battery Sprinkles has a heart attack.  She was super on the lookout for the boogeyman!!


How my little girl sleeps with me.  So sweet!


Since Nate was on boy's weekend, my Friday night consisted of cookies and movie time.


Can't Hardly Wait has the best ending to a movie ever!!  Had to download this song (I own the soundtrack but it's not on there) because I love it so much ("Only You" by Yaz)!  So 80s and so amazing (the song, I know the movie is '98).


Natey took me to my favorite meal ever...Benihana!  So happy.


Hope everyone's Monday wasn't as crazy as mine!  Sheesh!  But it's done!  Woo!!

Follow me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment