Friday, July 14, 2017

Week In Pictures


Recent happenings through the eyes of my phone camera.

Getting ready for Disney!!


Nate surprised me with this cute shirt!


Was back to Mod About You polish for a while.


I picked up this little Target cart for Bradley, but turns out it is more fun for me! :)  Not so fun for Chimi...


Bradley's first cheerleader siting!  He was in shock. :)


Finally tried First Aid Beauty and am obsessed!  The lip therapy is life changing!


High chair fun.


This picture is so Instagrammy. :)


Always hanging out with Sophie!


Dinner at Cheesecake Factory with my two dates!



Bradley's new favorite toy!



My little angel.


Obsessed with this comfy Loft blazer!  Not obsessed with my unorganized house...


This picture CRACKS ME UP!  So many eyes!


Sprinkles favorite box. :)  Different days...



Decided to be wild and wear rings at work!  Haha


Bradley and his adorable daycare Valentine!


New Target booties!


This little man has teeth (and a bad scratch)!


Pizza at the mall.


Loves playing with dad!


Bradley's first ER visit. :(  Little man had RSV.


Hanging out with my sick little boy. :(


Chimi made him feel better. 


Chipotle is quite possibly my favorite food, but we have the WORST Chipotle by us.  Check out my teeny burrito!  


How we all felt after his week of illness. :/


Went for a little walk with this bear!


Big boy was trying to hold the bottle!


5 months old and loving life!


Follow me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment