Sunday, July 30, 2017

Fashion Friday!


Rain, rain, go away!  Well, maybe not anymore because I have been loving my rain boots!  They are more my dog walking boots because I can't handle the ticks that have been out in full force this year and I feel very protected in these.  We are constantly checking the little girls to make sure they don't have any unwanted visitors in their fur!  Yeesh!

Transitioning between seasons can always be a challenge, especially when your weather isn't sure what season it wants to be!  Some days I am wearing shorts (like last week) and others I am covered from head to toe!  I guess that is a Minnesota Spring for you!

I have felt so busy lately and have been neglecting my little blog!  I promise to get back on the band wagon this weekend.  :)  We have lots going on in our home to discuss!

Top: Primp, Leggings: Target, Necklace: ILY Couture, Boots: Hunter, Boot Socks: Etsy

Photos by Lindsey Koch Photography.









How do you style yourself on rainy days?

Happy Friday!

Follow me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment